Cloud snapshots can't be created (Managed backups)

The Managed backups section inside my site is just a blank page, no options are being displayed.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hello Janos Szabo

Hope you're fine today!

I would like to apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we don't have any news yet, our SLS team still looking into the issue.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, thus it may take a little longer for them to reply here. We appreciate your patience.

An update will be posted here as soon as more information is available.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Ari

Hey Janos Szabo

Hope you are well!

I couldn't connect with the private key, I need FTP or cPanel details to fix this issue, it could be conflict or server related bug in our plugin. I need to debug it, for this I have to do live changing our plugin files. That's why I need the FTP.

As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Using the below template:

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Best Regards,
    Ari

• Ari

Hey Janos Szabo,

Hope you are well,

I couldn't access through putty, can you please add my public key to your host, so I can directly ssh into your server by only host, username?

I have attached my public key here, please have a look, once you are done send me the SSH credentials thought ou safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Using the below template:

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - SSH Access (host or IP / Username / Password if have)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Best Regards,
    Ari

• Janos Szabo

Hi, thank you I managed to find the error.

resolved with:
    apt install php-curl php-xml

after getting these errors:
    [Mon Feb 19 14:13:49.005331 2018] [:error] [pid 3749] [client 172.68.234.38:28557] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php:615\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php(837): RequestCore->prep_request()\n#1 /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/services/s3.class.php(923): RequestCore->send_request()\n#2 /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/services/s3.class.php(1672): AmazonS3->authenticate('wpmudev.snapsho...', Array)\n#3 /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remote/Storage.php(843): AmazonS3->list_objects('wpmudev.snapsho...', Array)\n#4 /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remo in /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 615
    [Mon Feb 19 14:20:16.120632 2018] [:error] [pid 4180] [client 172.68.234.38:33171] PHP Fatal error: Class 'SimpleXMLIterator' not found in /var/www/ffccltd.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/aws/AWSSDKforPHP/utilities/simplexml.class.php on line 33, referer: https://www.ffccltd.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshot_pro_managed_backups

I would suggest, that u handle these errors and write error output to users.
    These pages show blank when errors logged:
    /wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshot_pro_managed_backups
    /wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshot_pro_destinations

Cheers,

Janos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.