Cloudflare blocking upfront editing

Hello,
Disclaimer for first responder:
1. DO NOT TELL ME TO DISABLE ALL PLUGINS AND RUN A TEST BEFORE YOU EVEN WORK THIS TICKET.

2. I use exclusively WPMUdev pluging or those recommended by WPMUdev as such any conflict you may discover is still a valid ticket.

3. Despite this, I have already checked the plugins and not only does disabling them not work but no new plugins or plugin updates have occurred.

4. If you have a troubleshooting step you would like to try FEEL FREE TO DO IT. The site is production but low risk of short downtime while you fix this issue. I HAVE ENABLED SUPPORT ACCESS. No need to send me the procedure if you think you know how to fix this please do so and then post the results so others will not be stuck wondering how to fix it later

5. Sorry to be so forward with this but literally every ticket ever the first person to respond links to the same plugin disable kb no matter what unless you write that at the top first. After dozens of tickets I have created this header to stop the waste of time between first response and these 3 default ‘fixes’ / troubleshooting the responder always tries to force.

6. On to the actual ticket!

I have to fully turn off cloudflare on www. and naked to be able to get the upfront to lead. Is there a way to set up a bypass in cloudflare so I can edit without turning off the caching.

Please see the next post for screen shots as your dashboard does not allow for attaching when you create a ticket

Thank you,

Free For Charity