CLOUDFLARE PARSER BLOCKING UPFRONT BUILDER FROM LOADING

G'day! Cloudflare is setup and configured with Hummingbird however the Upfront Builder is failing to load on my website due to Cloudflare's Parser Blocker.

A Parser-blocking, cross-origin script, http://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/nexp/dok3v=0489c402f5/cloudflare.min.js, is invoked via document.write. This may be blocked by the browser if the device has poor network connectivity.

Support Access Granted.

Please advise.

Cheers!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello HUB SPLASH,

Are you sure that this is problem with Hummingbird and Cloudflare? Have you disabled Hummingbird and test again Builder to see if it will work?
    I'm asking because I'm checking now Builder on your site and I don;t see that error in console. I can see other errors

One is about Google Maps API Key and I can see that you didn't provider that one in Upfront -> General -> API KEYS

Error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input" is probably coming from Jetpack - can you please disable it if providing API Keys will not help?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• HUB SPLASH

Are you sure that this is problem with Hummingbird and Cloudflare?

No. That is why I'm logging for support for the Upfront Builder not loading.

Have you disabled Hummingbird and test again Builder to see if it will work?

Yes. I even went to the extreme of deleting Upfront and all demo sites, and reinstalling them. The multisite running the upfront theme then threw out a HTTP 500 error. My main network site is running a completely different theme by a completely different developer - with no issues.

I'm asking because I'm checking now Builder on your site and I don;t see that error in console. I can see other errors. One is about Google Maps API Key and I can see that you didn't provider that one in Upfront -> General -> API KEY

That is because I deleted the API Key for Google Maps before you logged in. By doing so, the Cloudflare error disappeared.

Error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input" is probably coming from Jetpack - can you please disable it if providing API Keys will not help?

Jetpack disabled on multisite running Upfront.

Other Issues:

I installed the 2x WHMCS plugins by WPMU, activated and configured required settings on my main ms domain. This threw my entire ms network in a HTTP 500 error status. I deactivated the "WHMCS WordPress Integration" plugin, which fixed the issue and brought my site back online.

I am relatively new to using Upfront and all the plugins that comes the Dashboard. I think that it is a really good concept (in theory) but lacks functionally for the plugins to operate seamlessly without any errors. I spend more time troubleshooting plugins than I spend on actually developing my websites, and for this reason, I will be cancelling the monthly subscription.

• Rupok

Hi HUB SPLASH,

That is why I'm logging for support for the Upfront Builder not loading

Well, I searched and it seems like Google has changed their policy and now they are not allowing document.write injection of scripts. This is a very recent change from Google: https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2016/08/removing-document-write?hl=en
    So some users are complaining about the same error worldwide. I need to make sure if any of our plugins is injecting in this way. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

I tried to login with Support Access on your site but it's showing just "0", so can you please revoke and grant us permission again so we can investigate further?

That is because I deleted the API Key for Google Maps before you logged in. By doing so, the Cloudflare error disappeared.

I went to your site but I can see that error now. Have you added the API Key again? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Regarding your other issues, can you please create a different thread for those issues? It helps both you and us to keep track of the issue and solutions. Our awesome support staffs will jump in as soon as you create a new thread.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.