Code Editor Not Updating Child Theme

Hello,
I'm using a child theme with the Divi Theme from Elegant Themes. I use the code editor Atom, but my style sheet no longer updates the child theme when I make changes to the code editor. However, if I'm in the WP theme customizer, then the child theme does update. I"m not sure what the cause of this is, but it seemed to start after I followed this tutorial to modify my blog template in my child theme. Any help would be great.

• Nahid

Hey Daniel !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Well, this seems unusual. From what I understand from your query, your site is in a local server and you're trying to edit its child theme files with your code editor. If it is on a live server, are the edited files uploaded correctly? Have you tried with a different code editor like Notepad++ or Brackets just for testing? This can also be a caching problem from any of your caching services or plugins. To help you more about the issue, I'd like to know some more details about it. Moreover, if this returns to be a code editor specific issue, I'd suggest you to contact their own support system as I believe they'll be able to help you more regarding this.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid