Combining facebook fanpage comments with facebook comments under the post on the site

Hey,

I installed Ultimate Facebook and the autopost feature works great. However, I was under the impression that once someone comments on the link at the facebook fanpage, the same comment will automatically appear below the content on my site (since I'm also using facebook comments there as well).

This doesn't seem to work, and I have two separate comment threads - on below the facebook post on my fanpage, the other below the content in the post on my site.

How can I enable a sync of sorts, so that comments from my fanpage will also appear under the post and vice versa?

• Chris

Hey Ashok

I have a hard time understanding what you meant and I think you misunderstood me as well.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    I create a new post, it's autoposted to my facebook fanpage.

Person A comments on it on facebook, on the fanpage feed. I want Person's A comment to appear below my post, on my wordpress site as well (I use facebook comments there as well, not the default wordpress comment system)

Person B comments directly on the wordpress site, using facebook comments below the post's content. I want that comment to appear as a comment below the link on my fanpage's facebook feed along with Person's A comment.

I know it's possible, I've seen it on multiple sites asked you guys in a presale question whether this plugin supports it, which was confirmed. The question is, how do I enable it? :slight_smile:

• Ash

Hello @Chris

I hope you are well today.

Thanks for explaining, this is really interesting indeed.

I have talked to the developer if it is possible in any chance but unfortunately he said that with current structure if UFB plugin this is not possible out of the box as the fb post and local post are separate entities. So, in this case, you need to customise the plugin to fit your needs.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.