CommentPlus Plugin is notworking

Hi

I have been asking the same question from last week but unable to find any of the help on this topic.

comment plus is not working with Thesis 2.0 specially Facebook Login and Google login is not at all working on any theme...

I would request you to help me up in solving the above issue.

Thanks and regards
-Imran

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi @imran_shariff1

Which version of the plugin are you using at the moment?

you could try reading this, which was to do with an earlier version of thesis.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/hooks-for-comments-plus#post-136303

also our developer added the following note in another thread about the latest version.

Hello,

The latest plugin release (v1.5.3, just released) allows you to override the dependencies injection hook, so we're sure the dependencies are being injected properly with your theme. Could you please try adding this define to your wp-config.php:

define('WDCP_FOOTER_DEPENDENCIES_HOOK', 'wp_footer');

Alternatively, if that doesn't help, can you please replace that define with this one, specific for Thesis-based themes:

define('WDCP_FOOTER_DEPENDENCIES_HOOK', 'thesis_hook_after_footer');

Cheers

Tom

• imran_shariff1
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tom,

However I have already made the commentplus to work on thesis and its been working, twitter and facebook are working perfectly fine.

Now I am facing problems with Google login, its been very annoying, if you can help me in this regard it will be very helpful.

Thanks and regards

-Imran

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.