[Comments +] Comments Plus Not Working Completely

I just set up the Comments + plugin. Did all of the app creations for each of the social media networks I want to use. (Twitter and Facebook.)

Upon trying to login to Twitter to comment, it tries to log in and quickly shows a 404 error and then the pop up window closes and the login attempt fails.

I have not tried Facebook yet but since there is an issue with the Twitter part, I wanted to post on here about it.

**to add --> Facebook comments- you can login but when I post a comment it doesn't publish and an error shows. Not sure the exact error code but I will post the code and try again.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Drew,

hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for the frustration here.

The Twitter login issue has been reported to us before and it's forwarded to the respective developers already. If there's any development on this, me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
        • Support Star

Hello Drew,

I'm really sorry for the delayed reply on this. There's indeed an issue with Facebook as well as the APIs are updated and we should update this as well in our end. I've already pinged our developers about this, if there's going to be any development on this, like a hotfix or beta version, myself or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here.

Thank you,
        Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.