Comments on bbpress in Activity Feed

Hi - in my Groups, I can "comment" on Activity posted right into the Group's Activity Feed (I use RT Media), but cannot comment on the activity posted in the Forum - I can only 'like' or 'delete' it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to work this way (One being Buddypress, the Forums, bbpress). I deactivated all the RT Media plugins, and don't think it's that.

It would be great to be able to comment on a post from a Forum from the Activity Feed.

Is this possible? I'm not sure if this is the way it's supposed to work or if I'm having some sort of conflict.

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Marla!

That's how it works for me as well, so I think it's either by design or an issue with bbPress/BuddyPress. I think that's a great idea for a BuddyPress/bbPress extension. I can drop this into our feautres/feedback forum and see if it's something our team would consider down the road. (Our new plugin map is laid out quite a bit into the future at the moment.) If it's critical, you might want to chat with a few of the developers who bid on jobs on our Jobs Board. They don't work for us, they're members just like you. (We can and do remove developers who don't complete work or behave otherwise unprofessionally.)

Thanks for your question!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.