Comments Plus Facebook Login Not Working

When I try to comment via Facebook by clicking "Login with Facebook", a dialog window pops up, but it is blank and nothing happens.

I have tried deactivating Ultimate Facebook and clearing my cache, but the issue persists.

Also, the avatars from FB do not seem to be loading from previous comments.

Here is the page I am testing: http://hardcheapknock.com/my-marriage-has-99-problems-but-foot-fungus-aint-sic-one-kool-klench-country-style-fungicide/#comments

• Rupok

Hi Gunderstorm,

When I try to comment via Facebook by clicking "Login with Facebook", a dialog window pops up, but it is blank and nothing happens

Thanks for providing the page link. I went to that page, clicked on the "Login with Facebook" button and a dialogue window popped up. On that window, facebook asked for permission and that page was not blank. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I allowed permission and then I was logged in successfully without any issue. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I could not regenerate the issue you mentioned. Can you please try with another facebook account? I think the issue is with your facebook account. Please let us know what happens with a different facebook account.

the avatars from FB do not seem to be loading from previous comments

I could not see this issue on your site. I can see avatars from all previous commentators who logged in with facebook. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Just to confirm if the issue is with your current browser or not, can you please try from another browser and let us know the result?

I could help you in resolving the issue if I could see the issue live or could regenerate. But I could not. Can you suggest me any steps to follow to regenerate this issue?

Please let us know the result of your tests I suggested above. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Gunderstorm,

I guess so, maybe this is your browser specific problem. Can you try disabling all extensions for your browser and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? If you can also login fine from a different browser, then we will be sure that the issue is with your current browser.

Please let us know how it goes. As the issue is on your end, we can't investigate this, but we can try to help you to fix this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.