Comments Plus plugin is not working

Hello,

I really like all your plugins and recently just activated the comments plus and i don't know why Comments Plus is not working on my website. Comments are enabled on my website but i can't see any comments box on any page. For your information, I am using Optimize press theme and every thing seems to be fine. Please help

Files are attached.

Thank you

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @Lakers818

Judging by the screenshot you included in your post, you have not yet configured the Comments Plus plugin. See the red alert box; there's a link to the configuration page.

Please configure the plugin first, then if you still have issues, come on back here. We'll be happy to help you over any hurdles.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Lakers818
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for all your help. Now Comments Plus is only displaying on the posts and i want to display it on Pages too. Posts the look is all messed up. Check the screenshot comments-plus-2.png

Also, Check the Screenshot comments-plus-3.png for the Settings. Let me know how can i fix the posts view and how can i display The Comments Plus on Pages.

Thank you

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Lakers818,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.