Comments Problem on Event Page

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out why the event page disappear after entering a comment. I tried disabling all plugins and using other themes, but cannot figure out to make the event page sticks after leaving a comment. To get back to the event page to read the comment, I would have to navigate from the event page. Your help is appreciated....thank you.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi VOZ

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access but it's showing me the following error:

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Can you please revoke and grant us permission again so we can have a closer look at this and resolve this issue as soon as possible?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi VOZ,

I did change settings of the discussion a little bit, and it works now. I've changed " Break comments into pages with" to show the first page, not the last one and this fixed this issue.

I'm marking this as bug, because it works with last page on normal posts but not the events.
    Thanks for pointing this.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Tien
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,

For some reason, I can't seem to access anything from the Dashboard. I would get the following errors below. I can't switch themes or access any other components with the Dashboard.

Warning: require_once(/home/cyclistz/public_html/wp-content/themes/socialize/lib/redux-extensions/extensions/ad_remove/extension_ad_remove.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cyclistz/public_html/wp-content/themes/socialize/functions.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cyclistz/public_html/wp-content/themes/socialize/lib/redux-extensions/extensions/ad_remove/extension_ad_remove.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/cyclistz/public_html/wp-content/themes/socialize/functions.php on line 71

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello VOZ,

It looks like error coming from your theme socialize - you can disable it through the FTP by renaming its folder name. It will disable it, so you will have access to Dashboard.
    As this is not related to your original question, please create new one - this will allow us to help more efficiently.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Tien
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Will do...thank you. Sorry I got panic and couldn't get the website back up running :slight_smile:. I was trying to change the custom post type for the events+ within the theme and it broke the whole site. Thank you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.