Commet Plus + Ultimate facebook facebook comment problem

Hello, I have installed comment plus and facebook ultimate. I want to use comment plus for gettin comment. I am using facebook and twitter as social area for comments. On twitter, there is no problem, comments publish both my site and twitter account. On facebook comments publish neither my site nor facebook wall. No error message appears. I tried "Skip loading Facebook javascript" setting both check and unchecked.

Timothy Bowers

Hey criterian, welcome to WPMU Dev

Have you tried with only these two plugins installed? I wonder if another plugin could be causing conflict here. Perhaps try disabling the other plugins you have and try using the default "Twenty Eleven" theme. If the problem is resolved then re-activate each one, one at a time until the issue crops up again. We will know the conflict then.

You say you also tried skipping the JS load in the Comments Plus plugin?

Just to confirm as well, are you on the most recent versions of all plugins, themes and WP?

Could you also please provide a link so I can take a look and test?

Let me know.

Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks