Communication emails not sending

Hi,

I updated to the latest Membership Pro (Version 3.5.3.3 ) and have just noticed that the communication emails are not sending.

I have fully tested that email communication is working within the WordPress site. New users are receiving their username/password email. It's just the Membership Communications emails that are not working. They also don't even work when you click the "Send Me" link to test them.

• James
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

I have a dev area for this site and have been trying to upgrade it to M2 but because it's built differently, it's not easy to replicate the same setup. I have over 20,000 members on the site and I'm concerned that the new M2 won't be able to handle it.

I understand M1 is retired but can you still please ask any engineers what can be done to test/fix the email sending problem?

James

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @James,

I hope had been good today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

As you have a staging website, I think the best option is try the upgrade to Membership 2 Pro.

If you give us access to that installation, we can help you in the smooth upgrade to the new version, because is a matter of time to the Membership 1 break completely.

In the tests you made to upgrade to Membership 2 Pro, what issues you found? What payment gateway are you using?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.