Communities plugin error and usability

Hi,

In latest wp 4.2.2 edition, i installed Communities plugin

but it display errror and also on when we save community
and find.

admin.php?page=communities&action=member_list&cid=1

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_active_blog_for_user() in /www/htdocs/site/wp-content/plugins/communities/communities-framework.php on line 1448

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_active_blog_for_user() in /www/htdocs/site/wp-content/plugins/communities/communities-framework.php on line 1772

-- besides error , i tried to understand the flow, but not impressed at all.

it does not have front end, then how we could display content
and its looks odd in admin and not much useful

-- and your lots of plugin and payment gateway only in consideration for US ,
even you do not have other countries currency symbol
(ex: affiliates plugin not server even basic for single site, i tried with wp-affiliate it free and much better serve purpose )

Please take my words HURT you , so you can awake to make much better and user experience.

even this plugin was looks promising . Communities plugin usability not actual at ground .

Regards,

• Patrick

Hi there @Ajay

I hope you're well today!

Thanks very much for sharing your concerns with us. We take them to heart!

We definitely do try our utmost to develop our products in such a way as to satisfy the majority of our members. However unfortunate, it is virtually impossible to accommodate all possible needs & site configurations. That said, I am sorry some of our products do not meet your needs.

But it is important to note that every product we offer does state the compatibility at the top of the product page, just beneath the description & product image (see screenshot below). As seen for the Communities plugin, it is compatible only with multisite installations, and will not work on single site installs. That is why you got that error: the plugin cannot find any userblogs on a single site because they do not exist.

As for the currency symbols in some of our products, they all depend on the currencies made available by the payment processor being used, and the country where the site is hosted. PayPal, for example, accepts multiple currencies and every product we have that uses PayPal will have a setting wherein you can select the from the available currencies.

Finally, our Affiliates plugin is undergoing a major overhaul to improve its feature set & functionality. So we do agree with you 100% on that topic. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.