Community

Help! Is all I can Say! I have backed myself into a corner with a very important client and my developer just went MIA.

Here is the situation:

I have a professional association who has a standard theme running that they are happy with.

On the same site they now want to have a modest members community with a few forums that is password protected and is for paid members of the association only. They wish to process these payments via PayPal. My developer who was working on a bbpress install has went MIA.

Now the client has a major tradeshow on Sunday and has already told everyone that they are announcing this new community. I am somewhat proficient with word press but have never done anyting like this before.

At the very least I need immediate direction on putting together a simple community with 3 forums, some type of membership management, the generation / integration of PayPal as the processor along with PayPal buy now links and importing the existing 150 members.

I am willing to pay immediately for someone to jump in and assist. If that is not possible then a detailed set of instructions would be great!

Please reply ASAP! I am on standby!