Community site with ads from group on groups blogs

I have a vision for a local social networking site in which business owners can form Power Groups and also create an Ad Exchange to promote each other on their blogs and website through banners and text links. I can find community script, blog and group. What would it take to integrate an ad exchange script?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cher,

Hope you are doing well today!

Apologies, might need a bit more information on how you're implementing this. Which plugins(if any) are you using and what scripts are you referring too?

How would you want the ad exchange to function? Will each group have their own site or is it more like BuddyPress groups where they are all on the main site but each person can have their own blog/site?

With a bit more information we will be able to more effectively help you with this :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Cher
    • Flash Drive

Hi Tyler

I am looking at the Buddy Press groups.

Each member would have their own website unrelated to my site and a blog on my site. I want them to be able to meet and communicate on my site, and blog on my site as well as set up a group banner exchange, then get the code to use on their own (unrelated) site to display members of their group as well as automatically inserting as a widget in their blog on my site.

The purpose of the site is to allow local businesses to build a power group that refers and promotes each other.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.