How to identify the subscribers in each city ...

How to identify the subscribers in each city ...

Hello friends, I got this plugin to help an NGO of which I am a volunteer. I need you to help me find the best way it suits our need:

The NGO has about 10 centers in different cities, I need to identify the subscribers of either city, so that each city receives the amount donated from their own population.
What better way to do this?

I would not want the list of subscription plans to stay long. Example: 10 different cities X 4 = 40 values ??options. : (

Would put all options on two dropdowns? example:
<City> <$ Value>

Very grateful!

Peace for Peace

• PS: I do not have much familiarity with the codes

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Ygor, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question here, could you try rephrasing it perhaps? It sounds like you're trying to use Membership to manage donors to your NGO, but beyond that I'm not sure what you're trying to set up here.

If you're using something like Google Translate, in your next response, could you post the translated version, as well as the original (I assume you're writing in either Spanish or Portuguese)?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ygor

Hello Michael Bissett, was the translation of Brazilian Portuguese.

I'll rephrase my question:

1. Installed the Membership on the NGO's website. This has branches in 10 cities, I would like to identify which city comes every donation to distribute the value of donations between branches.

. 2 Instead of a large subscription list, example:
    City 1: $ 10,00
    City 1: $ 25,00
    City 1: $ 50,00
    City 1: $ 100.00
    City 2: $ 10,00
    City 2: $ 25,00
    City 2: $ 50,00
    City 2: $ 100.00
    City 3: (And so on) ...

Could have a drop down to the person to choose the city and another to choose the value? example:
    [city]
    [$]

Very grateful for your attention
    peace

=== Em Português===
    Olá Michael Bissett, a tradução foi do Português brasileiro.

Vou reformular minha questão:

1. Instalei o Membership no site da ONG. Esta possui filiais em 10 cidades, eu gostaria de identificar de qual cidade vem cada doação para distribuir o valor das doações entre as filiais.

2. Ao invés de uma grande lista de subscrição, exemplo:
    Cidade 1: R$ 10,00
    Cidade 1: R$ 25,00
    Cidade 1: R$ 50,00
    Cidade 1: R$ 100,00
    Cidade 2: R$ 10,00
    Cidade 2: R$ 25,00
    Cidade 2: R$ 50,00
    Cidade 2: R$ 100,00
    Cidade 3: (E assim por diante) ...

Poderia ter um drop-down para a pessoa escolher a cidade e outro para escolher o valor? Exemplo:
    [cidade]
    [R$]

Muito grato pela atenção
    Paz :wink:

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Ygor,

Ah, haven't come across Brazilian Portuguese for a while, had a hunch it might have been something like that. :slight_smile:

As for your question about Membership, is the purpose only to track donations, or is there content you're looking to offer those that would donate (subscribe)?

Are you wanting them to make a donation every month or so in order to be a member on the site?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ash

Hello @Ygor

About your issue, you need to add extra field in your registration form. I am afraid this feature is not included yet. If you use BuddyPress you can add as many field as you want.

You can add extra profile fields for the users that the user will fill up later. Then add the following code in your theme's functions.php:

add_action( 'show_user_profile', 'extra_fields' );
        add_action( 'edit_user_profile', 'extra_fields' );
        add_action( 'personal_options_update', 'save_fields' );
        add_action( 'edit_user_profile_update', 'save_fields' );

function extra_fields($user) {
            ?>
            <h3><?php _e("Extra profile information", "DOMAIN"); /*DOMAIN = Lang domain for l10n (optional)*/ ?></h3>
            <table class="form-table">
                <tbody>
                    <tr>
                        <th><?php _e("Extra profile information", "DOMAIN"); /*DOMAIN = Lang domain for l10n (optional)*/ ?></th>
                        <td><input class="regular-text" id="facebook" type="text" name="facebook" value="<?php echo esc_attr( get_the_author_meta( 'facebook', $user->ID ) ); ?>" /></td>
                    </tr>
                </tbody>
            </table>
        <?php }

function save_fields( $user_id ) {
                if ( !current_user_can( 'edit_user', $user_id ) ) { return false; } //Checking if the current user has ability to edit the user profile information
                update_user_meta( $user_id, 'facebook', $_POST['facebook'] );
            }

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.