Company Directory & Job/Expert Templates

Hello,
I have the plugin up and running but I have some questions about customization:

1. On the main plugin page under the "Huge Feature Set" section, it lists "Create a Company Directory" as a feature. I can't find any information about how to do that.
1.1 - Is this referring to the companies that Experts have added as their company in their profile or can it be a directory of the companies that are posting jobs?

2. How can I customize the templates for the single Job and Single Expert pages? There are things I'd like to change beyond using the Ultimate Branding plugin to edit the display text. I've been through the app code and can't tell where the wrapper code is that's wrapping the "main.php" views.
2.1 - Is it possible to give the single expert (or single job) path (ex: /expert/john-smith/) a parent? For example, say I have all my pages for the job board section under the Job Board page (ex: https://site.com/job-board/profile-add).

Thanks!

• Luís

Hi gsd ,

Hope you're doing well today!

1) Actually, it means that you can add your employes as Experts and your company name. However, I admit that text can be misleading. I already flagged our Writer Team, in order, to change the text for something more clarifying.

2) I am affraid that you will need to edit the views, located in "wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/app/views".

What changes you would like to made?

2.1) Regarding to the url, I am not sure if we can change permalink, or what changes we need to make, so, I flagged the developer to get your valuable feedback.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.