Compare Revision

I got this massages when I click Compare Revision @ history

Don't let this happen again. Go Back. Self-comparison detected.
Initiating infinite loop eschewal protocol.
Self destruct in... 3
Wake up, ...The Matrix has you...Follow the white rabbit.

The same thing happened this web that using Wordpress Wiki
http://1two3.co.za/classroom/wiki/mapwork/?action=history

Can help me to tell how to fix this problem?

Thanks for the help
Romi Mardela

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hello Romi,

Welcome to WPMU DEV! We're glad you're here!

I wasn't aware of that message myself until you mentioned it! I went and researched it and apparently, when the compare revisions option is used to compare two identical posts, it yields that message.

It's a little, easter egg of sorts provided by WordPress.org itself, rather than deriving from our plugin.

If you'd prefer to have that message not display at all, you'll find the following plugin does the trick:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/disable-matrix-easter-egg/

Hope that helps! Thanks for bringing up the topic, too! It was actually quite funny to me when I read about it being an easter egg.

Cheers,
    David

• mardela
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks David

I've noticed, this is a conversation at Matrix movie.
    "Wake up Neo, ...The Matrix has you...Follow the white rabbit" Hoho. That's funny :smiley:

The plugin was you suggested does not work for me. I'm using Wordpress 3.1.
    The problem is, when I compared (old=new) the same version (date created) that message arise again. Of course that make error message, because there is no post to compare. So, I try to make the post revision. This is meant I still have problem :slight_frown:

The another problem (for me) is, this message make the themes, broke. This is like the css it's uncompatible. I'm using Twenty Ten theme. The Wiki page does not fix with, it's more widely. I meant, when I using the compare button. Such as I really have problem with this button. How about dissapeared that button? It is possible?

I love this plugin. Hope this plugin will work better :smiley:

Thanks for the helps and answer me

Regards

Romi

• mardela
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Masonjames

Ups, I'm sorry. I always try a new plugin at localhost. And I do not yet upload this plugin to my site.
    I'm sorry for that.

Or maybe, it seems I have to wait the next update :smiley:

Thanks for the helps, from both of you.
    Nice to be here.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.