Compatibility between Membership2Pro and OneAll social login

Hello,
OneAll: https://www.oneall.com/
When testing OneAll and Membership2Pro together, there is one big issue that needs to be fixed.
Say we are logging in with Twitter. The user logs in, everything is verified. Now the user visits the Membership2Pro account page to find that it says no memberships. At this point I am sure the user is thinking well when did I even have a chance to pick a membership?
Can compatibility be added so that when someone logs in with OneAll and it is a new account, that they are redirected to the membership page to sign up with a membership? Or if no membership is picked on sign up, can the default free one be automatically assigned?

Thanks,
Alex :smiley:

• Rupok

Hi Alex

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Can compatibility be added so that when someone logs in with OneAll and it is a new account, that they are redirected to the membership page to sign up with a membership? Or if no membership is picked on sign up, can the default free one be automatically assigned?

Well, to be honest, it depends more on OneAll plugin and we really don't have much to do here. Let me explain. In Membership 2 Pro, we have an addon "login redirect" by which you can decide where your users will be redirected after login. In the same way, when someone logs in with OneAll, OneAll will decide where to send him. As it's a third party plugin, I don't have access in their coding architecture. Even if I wanted to hack through the code, I don't know which hook to call for catching the logged in users and forward them.

When user is logged in, you can check if he has any subscription or not by running a loop with the following function:
    ms_has_membership(ID)
    For example, if you want to check if the current user is member of Membership ID 12, you can check with this:
    ms_has_membership(12)

So you can forward this information to OneAll developers if you want. As they know the login redirect hook through their plugin, they can help you best regarding this.

Please let us know if you think we can help you in any other way. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.