Compatibility with Buddystream?

Hi
I am trying to implement the Buddystream plugin on my site, http://www.extrafriends.co.uk but have noted that when I am using Buddypress Activity Plus my Buddystream post to Twitter button disappears. A screenshot is attached.

Is this a known conflict? I couldn't find a note on the forum.

And I am running all the latest versions.

Thanks

James.

• Saunt Valerian

You might want to do the plugin dance on this one and pare things down to BP, activity plus and buddystream and then work your way back up.

I've been using BuddyStream basic version with Activity plus for awhile now and haven't seen that problem. I admit that BuddyStream is not a lightweight plugin and has problems when it comes to playing well with other plugins, but I've not had a conflict with A+.

Though I've encountered problem ranging from mild to serious with BuddyStream so many times, that it is always the first to go whenever I need to trim down to find out a conflict.

• Philip John

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.