Compatible with MarketPress?

Hi.

Is this Network theme compatible with MarketPress. It is just for the front/main page, right? All the sites in the network will be using the gridmarked theme?

Best.

Tim

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hello Alkamus

All the sites in the network will be using the gridmarked theme?

Frame / Grid Market theme is really nice for MarketPress, but no you do not have to use it.

You can use just about any theme, Here is a link i found to a gridmarket plugin released by another member: "I have not tried it"
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/3-free-add-ons-for-marketpress

Now if i recall WPMU Dev states that all their themes and plugins are compatible with one another unless it is stated other wise! So if you like the NetWork theme i say have a go at it. They will always be here to help you!

Thanks Tim

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tim,

Thank you for the great questions.

Is this Network theme compatible with MarketPress. It is just for the front/main page, right? All the sites in the network will be using the gridmarked theme?

The Grid Market theme portion is what is to be used by all the sites including the main site and is the child of the Frame Market theme.

It does not matter which site main or sub site, if using this theme they are activating the child which is to b uploaded in the traditional parent child relationship as shown here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/front-page-blogs-picture-and-text-not-visible-only-subject-is-visible#post-217131

Global products to be shown on the main site is an option in the network admin dashboard.

Even if sub sites use a different theme and perhaps short codes, the main site with Grid Market activated can still offer a global product listing/sampling.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.