Complaint: Permanent Access

Guys, When I give access via support, I know it is for 5 days and I can revoke it any time and I can also see who logged in. This gives me a certain degree of control.

However, when someone from your staff makes an account with super admin privileges without my knowledge, that grants them permanent access which is just wrong and should not be done. I only saw the account by chance and have deleted it. But honestly no one should be making an account and then granting it super admin privileges and let it lie there.

• Rupok

Hi Erum, hope you had a wonderful day.

Our support staffs are totally safe and we care users' sites more than our own sites. We always document if we create any account and delete. But this time, maybe someone forgot to remove it mistakenly. I do apologize for that.

Still, you are absolutely right on your point. So I'm forwarding your suggestion to all our staffs to remove and document if any user account is created and delete those accounts when done with testing during investigation with Support Access.

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us. It helps us to do better. I really appreciate this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.