Hi WPMUDEV support,
i am really excited on my first day as member and jumped right into the usage of those great plugins. one of the most eagerly expected once is the appointments+, since we need to offer dates for our trial lessons (music enthusiasts can test their desired instrument at the closest school nearby) via website. so here is the scenario:
1. We run 10 Music Schools (locations in app+ terms) in different communities;
2. in each of our school we do offer at least 4 instruments or vocal classes (services)
3. our staff (provider) ranges from one teacher up to 8 per instrument and school
4. some of our teachers give lessons in two instruments, e.g. vocals and piano
5. some of our teachers work in more than one school
That is the scenario i am dealing with all this morning :wink: So visitor should pick the closest school nearby, choose his instrument (it could be the other way around as well, this would be more customer friendly) and in the last step a corresponding teacher. Next he picks the date of his choice, enters his contact details, confirms and we are done.
What i did so far is to set up some example teacher and two of our schools, but this is where i got stucked: I cannot attach more than one school or instrument to a single teacher and could not come up with some workaround. So some advice is highly appreciated.
what a fine piece of plugin, i have been searching something like this for years, thank you!
Best regards, Sebastian.