Compressing images .... comes up with "could not find" error

I am compressing images and for some reason the site is showing "could not find" errors for many of my images. Can you help me under stand what would be the best approach to fix this issue?

• Adria

swimsuit74.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/food-dairy.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/every-3-hours.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/junk-food.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/breakfast.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cake-with-measuring-tape-150x127.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/zac_efron-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/barack-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cutting-calories-thumb1.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cutting-calories-2-150x150.gifCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/grilled-steak-150x150.gifCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/halloween-candy-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/wendys.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/workout.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jackie-and-girl-friend-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/new-york1.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/new-york.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/burger-king.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kneetucks-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/recipes_ravioli_120x90.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/oprah-2-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cleanse_blog_odesk_125x163-125x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/trash-can-2.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/scam-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dieting.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/medicineballobliques2-150x127.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/overeating-124x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/night-eating-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/weight-watchers-ped-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/boost11-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/boost1-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obliquebridge1-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obliquebridge-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hoodia-patch-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/frog-bras-150x150.jpgCould not find /mnt/local/home/user/fittipdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/veggie-tray.jpgCould not

• Sajid

Hi Adria,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate this issue on my own site here. Please run a plugin and theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart). This will help us to rule any conflicts caused by any other plugin or theme.

If the issue is still there, please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual for more details.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Adria,

Thanks for granting support staff access its not WP Smush but its reporting that your images are not accessible or moved/deleted permanently from the given path.

As you can see in attached screenshot that image can not be found either even if we try to access it via browser.

I can see you have image most of your images smushed already, it means that it were working fine before, do you know when exactly this started happening ?

Or it smushed other 5117 and did not smushed this 1570 images ?

I am also flagging the developer of this plugin here to get his invaluable feedback on this matter.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Adria,

I heard back from the developer and he might need FTP details to see the actual/physical path of the files. Please send in these details via our secure contact form in following format. Please send in the FTP details using that we can access the root folder.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic (see screenshot) - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Beside that, we both noticed that there are lots of images on your website that are actually does not exists. They might be either moved to a different location or deleted permanently. So you need to restore those images are delete them from media library.

Look forward towards your response Adria :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid