[Q&A] Conditional Tags

I am attempting to use Conditional Tags when displaying the Q&A categories in my template. However, it does not appear the plugin conforms. I have tried the following without success:

is_single()
is_page()
is_category()

Because Q&A does not use a shortcode into a page or post I have no idea what it is. Please help!

(I am speaking to the /questions/, /questions/unanswered/, and /questions/ask/ pages. The question pages themselves seem to work just fine.)

• bhafer

Yes, I understand, and am doing that. I am attempting to use Conditional Tags with these pages for my sidebar widgets. This will display certain widgets on certain pages, posts and types. Unfortunately, even using your custom template files I cannot seem to define what your files are (e.g. single, page, category). I even attempted to use the tag is_page_template --- is_page_template( 'ask-question.php' ) --- without success. The Q&A plugin is unique and would be a lot simpler if I could just place shortcodes to view or ask questions instead of it going off into it's own template.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.