Configure e-mail sender on a subsite

Hi, I configured one plugin called Email Templates on my subsite, I set the e-mail sender on this website, but some e-mails are being delivered from wordpress@website.com other shawmut@website.com and the registration mailer@anothersite.com

Is there any way to set a default sender on this specific subsite, so all e-mails from this subsite would be sent from this sender?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Mojo Solo

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

On Multisite the registration is always via the main site and it will use the "network" mail for registration mails anyway - even if you override "From" mails for a sub-site and the new user comes to registration from that sub-site. That's because the registration is always on "network level".

Having that said, I'm not sure if I correctly understand the case so let's make sure that we're on the same site. I understand that you're using the plugin that lets you override "from" e-mail on the "per sub-site" level so mails specific to a given sub-site are being delivered with their own "From" e-mail. And that's working right. But the issue is that if a user comes to that sub-site and goes to register the registration/activation mail is sent form your main site mail address.

Is that correct or did I misunderstand something?

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.