Configure Order (PC Shop)

Hi there, im making a PC shop and i was wondering if its possible to make a "Configure and Order" button (Or something in that direction) where you press it and you'll be able to add "more" to the specific PC you ordered and then the order will be auto updated (Either cheaper or more expensive depending on the chosen options)

Cheers

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Epenance and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Would the Variations feature, available in the product editing page suffice?

As an example, you could have the product PC with the following variations:
    PC
    PC with 2 GB Membory
    PC with 4 GB Membory

If I'm off on the wrong tangent please feel free to let me know, but I was thinking that might work for ya.

Cheers,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Thanks for providing the image, really helps to see what the request is. Unfortunately, I really don't know of a way to get MarketPress to work exactly in that way at this point.

However, I still think the variations could roughly handle that, though if you've got an extensive list of options, the variations could get a bit lengthy, sort of like the following list.

2.1Ghz PC with 200 GB HD and 2 GB Memory
    2.1Ghz PC with 200 GB HD and 4 GB Memory
    2.1Ghz PC with 500 GB HD and 2 GB Memory
    2.1Ghz PC with 500 GB HD and 4 GB Memory
    2.5Ghz PC with 200 GB HD and 2 GB Memory
    2.5Ghz PC with 200 GB HD and 4 GB Memory
    2.5Ghz PC with 500 GB HD and 2 GB Memory
    2.5Ghz PC with 500 GB HD and 4 GB Memory

That said, there's been at least the following request for grouped variations that I believe your request would very well fit into.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-feature-recommendations-for-product-variations

Would that type of request work for you as well?

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.