Configure registration and members page in Spirit theme with buddypress

I have your theme Spirit installed with Buddypress
There is a message when you enter in the following pages: registration and members, the pages I've added to the web:
"Enter your new page tltle here".

How can I configure that?

I can't enter in the registration page to configure it because I'm logged in, how can I do that?

I don't want the wordpress tool bar to appear when anyone enter in the web, How can I do that?

Is the spirit theme reliable to work with buddypress?

Regars,

Alejandro

• Ash

Hello @Alejandro

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I can't enter in the registration page to configure it because I'm logged in, how can I do that?

Remove the page selection from Membership > Options > Membership pages, make your changes in those page and once you are done then select those pages again.

Please note that, you can't redesign the registration form or membership data as those data will be there only when you select the page from Membership Options.

I don't want the wordpress tool bar to appear when anyone enter in the web, How can I do that?

If you use BuddyPress, you can go to Settings > BuddyPress and hide the admin bar for visitors.
    Besides, you can try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/hide-admin-bar/

Is the spirit theme reliable to work with buddypress?

Yes, the theme should work pretty well with BuddyPress :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.