Configure Subscribe

Is there a way to configure this plugin to only send out email once a day or week? Does this plugin automatically handling throttling or does it attempt to send ALL notifications at once? I did not see where you would configure the throttle level similar to the Subscribe2 plugin that if free on the WP site.

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

In our neck of the woods, we've talked about doing up a daily email that's sitewide. Like feedburner but instead of just a single blog, do the newsletter for all of the blogs you want. We were torn on it as different advertising couldn;t be supported if one blog had it and another one didn't. That's really as far as things went with us.

• Marty McOmber
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have to say, the lack of a weekly digest option makes me rule out this particular plug in. Too bad.

I'm using Subscibe 2, but also want the ability to send out HTML formated emails once a week with excerpts of that week's posts.

Also, need a way of excluding individula post/categories from the digest.

Subscribe 2 can to most of that. But the HTML email is really unintuative. So I'm looking for another solution.

Thanks, though. Appreciate your willingness to consider upgrades.

Marty

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.