confilct with membership plugin and layerslide

when I used memebership and layer slide plugins togather and tried to save something in layer slide plugin it contines till forever saving without saving >I use most of your plugins and I think I read somthing about your classfieds still 24 hours display the classifieds then stop display I read that in your forums but i DONT know where I read that

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Fahad, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'm seeing that you referenced our Membership plugin here, yet I'm seeing the Members Directory plugin as the associated project for this thread, nor am I seeing our Membership plugin installed on your site. Is there something I'm missing here?

In regards to the conflict itself, I take it you've already tried doing a conflict test here, following the troubleshooting flowchart at the bottom of this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

If not, could you go through that please?

Also, could you enable Support Access to your site, so that we can have a closer look at things here? Seeing as this is a Multisite install, I'd like to ask if this issue shows up on a specific subsite, or if it takes place on all of them?

If it does take place on specific subsite, could you mention which one please?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Fahad

Hi, thank you I appreciate but now I did activate the membership plugin because when I do that I can't use layer slider plugin what happened is that layer slider plugin can't save anything the plugin will continue saving till forever so I need to use your membership plugin with multisite join us plugin for my multisite. Also the classified plugin disply my classifieds on my homepage for around 24 hours then automatically disappear my classifieds and my homepage will be empty I tried many times but the same problem

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Fahad,

A pair of questions here:

- Was Membership activated on a specific subsite, or did you network activate it? If it was activated on a specific subsite, could you mention which one that was please?
    - Have you already tried going through that troubleshooting flowchart I mentioned earlier, just to be certain that it's only Membership causing this issue? Knowing that for sure would really help. :slight_smile:

Oh, and in regards to the Classifieds question, I think that it'd be best if that were discussed in a separate thread, so that we're not juggling two different issues here.

If you could open a new one just for that, that'd be great! :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ash

Hello @Fahad

First of all I don't see membership plugin installed in your site. Are we talking about membership plugin or members directory plugin?

Also, would you please let us know what Mike asked in his previous post?

- Was Membership activated on a specific subsite, or did you network activate it? If it was activated on a specific subsite, could you mention which one that was please?

I deactivated all my plugins and tried to find where is the problem I found it the membership plugin is the problem .

You mentioned about membership plugin, but as I said I don't see any membership plugin. Did you delete the plugin? So, should I install the plugin and test? (Sorry, I am being confused).

Note that, if you have any issues with membership, you can just deactivate it rather deleting the plugin.

Please let us know,

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.