Confirm an Appointment or block a schedule without WP Admin

Hello again,

I have a question about blocking or confirming an appointment without to be logged in the WP backoffice.

A. If someone made an appointment on the website, may i confirm it through Google Calendar ? Or is there only one way to confirm it by validating from the website backoffice ?

B. Is there a way to confirm, but also to block an interval of time if i'm not available for apppointments, without the access to the backoffice ? (directly from google calendar, send an email ... ???).

Thank you in advance
Regards
chris

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @chrisfooxx,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

A. If someone made an appointment on the website, may i confirm it through Google Calendar ? Or is there only one way to confirm it by validating from the website backoffice ?

Confirmation of appointment from google calendar but you can install BuddyPress to allow confirmation from your BP profile on front end.

B. Is there a way to confirm, but also to block an interval of time if i'm not available for apppointments, without the access to the backoffice ? (directly from google calendar, send an email ... ???).

What you can do from google calendar is book a day or time and if sync is enabled in both ways Appointments+ will set those times as not available.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.