confirmation and reminder emails

no emails are being generated and sent, neither confirmation emails to clients or service providers, or to clients. Confirmation is set to yes, provider confirm is set to no. reminder emails set to 24 hours. Everything seems to be set right, but no emails and trying to figure this out yesterday and suddenly on the website there are 2 links for making appointments, one above the other, I'm sure I did that inadvertently, but now I can't get it back to how it was, with just 1 link.
Please help!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Shamim,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

I think these are two separate issues so let me please break it down to "pieces" :slight_smile:

no emails are being generated and sent, neither confirmation emails to clients or service providers, or to clients. Confirmation is set to yes, provider confirm is set to no. reminder emails set to 24 hours.

Did you already check if all other WordPress e-mails reach recipients fine? You may test it for example by registering as a new user to your site and/or using "Lost password" option. It's important to find out if these e-mails are delivered fine or if they end-up in SPAM folder or they do not reach inbox at all. Could you please test it and let me know here?

However, before you run these tests please first update your Appointments+ plugin to the current version which is 1.6 (it seem you're still using 1.5.6 release and a lot of issues has been addressed and fixed in current version).

suddenly on the website there are 2 links for making appointments, one above the other,

It seems like additional "Make an appointment" pages were created. Most likely on your dashboard's "Appointments -> Settings -> General" page in "Display Settings" page you have checked the "Create an Appointment Page" option and saved settings at least two times. I think you can go to your "Pages -> All pages" list in dashboard and safely delete "Make an Appointment" pages with slugs "make-an-appointment-2" and "make-an-appointment-3" leaving only "make-an-appointment" intact. This should help here.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.