Confirmation form does not update with selected service information

Everything works fine until selecting the time slot. The form opens up below, but is always set on the default service. No matter which service I select from the Dropdown list, the service in the confirmation form never updates. Thank you.

• Nastia

Hello @Hanane, I hope you are well today!

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue!

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin/theme?

Deactivate all other plugins and test again. If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this conflict.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

In case this is not a conflict with a plugin, would you be able to grant us support access so we can take a closer look?

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Hanane

Thank you for the quick response.

I have this plugin activated on a site in a multisite network. I created a new site with default wordpress theme, the only site plugin activated is Appoinments plus, however there are network plugins active that I rather not de-activate at the moment.

After doing some further investigation it seems like the ajax request with action pre_confirmation is returning the json data with no values and the plugin is placing default values instead.

I am granting you access to the main network admin. The new site I created for testing this plugin is searsappointment.thetalkingelephant.com.

Thank you, I appreciate you helping me out with this issue.

• Hanane

I noticed in the handle_submission function, on line 32 of app-ajax-shortcode.js, the filed being queried is service_id, and in the url it is app_service_id, could this be the issue?

function handle_submission () {
    var button = $(this),
    root = button.parents(".app_combo").first(),
    type = (button.is(".app_workers_button") ? 'times' : 'providers'),
    selection = button.parent().find("select"),
    selected = selection.length ? selection.val() : false
    ;
    if ('providers' == type) {
    root.data('service_id', selected);
    } else {
    root.data('provider_id', selected);
    }
    if (!parseInt(selected,10) && 'providers' == type) return false;
    $.post(_appointments_data.ajax_url, {
    "action": "app_combo_list_" + type,
    "service_id": root.data('service_id'),
    "provider_id": root.data('provider_id')
    }).success(function (data) {
    root.html(data);
    });
    return false;
    }

• Sajid

Hi @Hanane,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I have the exact same code in my plugin's app-ajax-shortcode.js file and its working fine for me. I don't think this could be the issue.

It is sending the request along with service_id, provider_id, request type and displays what it gets in response. So you mean its not sending the correct ids ?

Did you or any one else customized the plugin ?

What shortcode you are using for make an appointment page ? Please post here so I can test that out on my own site.

Also, can you test it on a single separate site without any plugins installed and active ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.