Confirmation of Appt going to wrong email?

I just added a new user to the WP website and made him a service provider... I then tested a typical appointment(with confirmation required)and he did not get an email asking him to confirm the appointment. That email went to me instead... Have I set it up incorrectly?
Thanks

• Ash

Hello @Howard

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

By default only admin can confirm the appointment. To allow a provider to confirm his own appointment, please check the box for "Allow service provider confirm own appointments" in Appointments > Settings.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Howard

Thank you for such great service!

I do have one more question---- On the Allow service provider confirm own appointments - - My service provider received an email fine about confirming the Appt.. BUT the link was not on his email as it was the one sent to me.

Mine has : The new appointment has an ID 6 and you can edit it clicking this link: http://www.... etc.

Is there a way to include the link on my service provider's email?
    Regards,
    H

• Howard

Hi:
    This is a copy of what came into the service provider....... (No link as on Admin email) Seems to be stripped off or something. In order for us to confirm, now we have to login into the website, go to user and search down for scheduling info.... I though we would have a link on the email, just like the Admin one..? Thank you

From: I. Santos Insurance & Associates <hreekie@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    Subject: An appointment requires your confirmation
    To: appointments@isantos.com

The new appointment has an ID 9 for June 25, 2014 10:00 am and you can confirm it using your profile page.

--
    Any Questions Please Call:

Marcia Santos Sadler
    Ca Lic # 0577110
    Insurance Marketing
    I. Santos Insurance & assoc. Inc
    Founded in 1980 Corp. CA DOI License# 0586962
    2372 Morse Avenue
    Irvine, CA, 92612
    Telephone: (949)852-5121 Fax: (949)852-5112
    Email: marcia@isantos.com

• Patrick

Hi there @Howard

I hope you are well today!

The email sent to the service provider does not include a link to the Appointments section in your wp-admin as users do not have access to that by default.

Instead, service providers are informed in the email that they must confirm their appointment on their wp-admin Profile page.

Each service provider has a section in their profile (near the bottom) where their appointments are listed. If you have set things up to allow them to confirm their own appointments, a checkbox will appear next to each one so they can do that.

I hope you have a great day!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.