Confirmation on Supporter & Easy Blogging Compatibility

Hello,

I read a post somewhere in the forums that there might be a compatibility issue between your supporter plugin and your easy blogging plugin (and perhaps the other "easy" blogging wizard, etc. plugins),

Can someone confirm this?

• jabbermonkey

Thanks David,

I posted an issue about a week ago and I didn't see a response to it...upon more searching I did see an incompatibility POSSIBILITY. Since you are running it without issues, I'll take that as a good thing.

SO, here's the problem. You know when you sign up a person without a blog site...just a user?

Well, I have the Easy Blogging system installed (HAD), AND the Supporter System. This is what happened:

1. I registered a "plain old user".
    2. When I logged in as that user, I got to a blank screen.

3. When I disabled the Easy Blogging System and logged in with the same user, I was given a normal "plain old user" backend.

How can the WPMU DEV help me?
    What steps can I take to get the most out of combining both of these great systems?

Thanks!

• DavidM

Hey jabbermonkey,

I did check through the same exact scenario on a test site and it did succeed. A new user create from the front-end could get to the back-end profile screen after registration. So something is definitely different between my setup and your own.

Do you have a lot of other plugins running? It sounds like this may be a matter of a conflict with another plugin.

Most importantly at this point, can you check your error logs and let me know what you find?

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.