conflict beteween custom-google-search and super-rss-reader pglugin

I can't use Super RSS Reader (is jQuery based RSS reader widget, which displays the RSS feeds in the widget in an attractive way) :http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/super-rss-reader/ .
When i activate Custom google Search, Super Rss Reader stop to work.
Thx for your help

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings portaphp,

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you with any WordPress issues at all if we can.

I would suggest that it is a jQuery conflict but I am not a coder or lead developer.

But before I ask the lead developer in here to look at this issue, please post the URL for where the issue is taking place with both plugins activated so the lead developer can have a first hand look.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings portaphp,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.