Conflict between Coursepress Pro and Buddypress

Hi,

I have Coursepress Pro setup, Buddypress and forums. I created a buddypress group to utilize with a student course, but I could not add users to the group. I type the user name, the box pops up to click to add the person, but as soon as I move the cursor or hit a button the box disappears.

I deactivated Coursepress Pro, went back into the groups and was able to add people without any issue, so I have determined this is a conflict between Coursepress Pro and the functionality to add users to a Buddypress group.

Thoughts on what I may be able to do to fix this without having to disable Coursepress Pro everytime I want to add someone to a buddypress group?

Thanks!

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Kerri, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

Just to be sure, could you disable the other plugins on your site (aside from CoursePress Pro & BuddyPress), switch to the Twenty Fourteen theme, and try again?

And could you post a screenshot of where you're trying to add a user?

After doing a bit of testing on my end, It looks like we might've run into a bug here (looks to be JavaScript related), but I'd like to be thorough here, just in case we're missing something. :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.