Conflict between Multidomain and Cloner

The Cloner plugin is not cloning site when Multi Domains plugin activated. During site cloning the Cloner plugin shows "Please, insert a site name" message, even when a site name is added.

• James Morris

Hello Smashbox,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I've tested this extensively on your site as well as 2 other hosting environments. What I'm finding is that there is indeed a bug present here. I'm reporting this issue to our Dev Team for further investigation.

Please keep in mind that our Dev Team is working on a large number of projects. They will be looking into this issue as soon as technically possible. Please keep an eye out in your WPMU DEV Dashboard for an update to these plugins. An update will be published once this has been resolved.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Ivan

Hi Smashbox !

It happens because some plugin or special script deletes md_domains site option each load of your site. It's very strange behavior. You can do a plugin conflict test for understanding what plugin does it. To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/
    Note: before this test, you should add the option to your database ( for example, you can add
    this code add_action('init', function() { update_site_option( 'md_domains', 'test' ); ) } ); in the end of functions.php file of your current theme, refresh your site and delete this line ) and then checking what plugin deletes this option.
    Or you can just confirm that we can do a plugin conflict test on your site :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.