conflict between Hustle, Multisite Content Copier and Enfold theme

Hi,

When I installed Hustle, Multisite Content Copier, the count-down function of Enfold(theme) didn't work.
When I disabled Hustle & Multisite Content Copier, it works again. please check through "support access"
The related page is
http://www.hahanet.com/coming-soon-page/

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey kamhangmak,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Looks like the issue is related to Hustle, I used Hummingbird minification tool to exclude one of Hustle JS files (wpmu-ui.3.min.js) and after that the counter shows up, so it looks like there's a conflict between the counter and Hustle plugin.

I'm not sure what part of the code is causing this so I'll need to check this with our developers and get back to you after they have a look at it.
    Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hi kamhangmak,

I hope you are doing great today. I am deeply sorry for the delayed response with regards to this issue.

I noticed that this thread is very old and no reply has been posted and so I was wondering if you still need help with this issue or not. I noticed that the original link for which you reported the issue is no longer available on your website, I am sure that is because it was a "coming soon" page which was temporal on your website.

If you still need help with this issue please let us know and we will be happy to help you in anyway possible.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.