Conflict with all plugins

Good afternoon,

I have a few sites using your product. One is pipkas.com, the smush pro conflicts with WooCanvas and Woo Commerce and Easy Google Fonts. Customer can NOT order when these plugins are active.

Next at mkevideo.com I have a conflict with hustle. The theme is videofly , plugin -Ultimate member and Cm Business Directory. When Hustle is active , it will not slide in and no video posts will play.

Both sites - I would prefer to have your plug-ins and "rebuild " .

If you have any suggestion, I would like to keep using your product.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

I have a few sites using your product. One is pipkas.com, the smush pro conflicts with WooCanvas and Woo Commerce and Easy Google Fonts. Customer can NOT order when these plugins are active.

There shouldn't be any conflicts with WooCommerce checkout process alone and I can test it with Easy Google Fonts but unfortunately I do not have access to WooCanvas and I suppose the issue happens only in that "combo" combination. I'd be more than happy though to check your site and I believe we'll be able to find solution.

Next at mkevideo.com I have a conflict with hustle. The theme is videofly , plugin -Ultimate member and Cm Business Directory. When Hustle is active , it will not slide in and no video posts will play.

This is pretty similar case here: I don't have access to this premium theme :slight_frown:

To sum it up: I'll happily investigate both these issues and I'm sure there's an issue in both cases that can be solved and fixed. I would however need to check and test it on your sites so I'd need to access them. Would you mind granting me a support access so I could take a look?

Here's a guide on how to do this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.