conflict with Formidable Pro

Hiya,

I bought the dev license of Formidable Pro today. In the main site, Formidable Pro working great but with domain mapping on my sub-domain, I get a popup in browser Chrome and Safari “failed to save value:” and we cannot save the forms.

If I turn off the domain mapping or go to sub-domain address instead of domain mapping, I can create new forms.

I would think the database call is not an issue since it works with the sub-domain access so I am wondering if there is some domain name limitation.

Appreciate your help. I can turn off mapping to get by, but will need to find a solution long term.
I'm using Domain mapping 3.0.7

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello!

so I am wondering if there is some domain name limitation.

I recall another member having an issue where their domain names were being restricted by their host.

Unless you are referring to a limitation of the plugin, of which I have not come across anything like that yet, however I'm not very well versed in Domain Mapping.

I can ping the developer on this if you are willing to wait a bit for him :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• Sue
    • Recruit

Bary

We use Formidable Pro on both Edublogs.org and on Edublogs Campus. We did have issues with it and have to make some adjustments to Formidable Pro. Might be worth checking out Formidable Pro and also what version number we are using?

Thanks!

Sue Waters
    Edublogs Support Manager

• Sue
    • Recruit

Apologies for the delay but needed to do some research to find out more details. We're using version 1.06.01.

We made a few enhancements to domain mapping plugin for use on our Campus sites. It could be these that helped with Formidable Pro on Campus rather than any adjustments we made to Formidable Pro. Might be worth Barry grabbing a copy of our domain mapping plugin from Campus to see if that helps?

Thanks!

Sue Waters
    Edublogs Support Manager

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bmwijaya,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.