Conflict with Gravity Forms

Hi,

I'm gaving issues in WP Hummingbird plugin with Gravity Forms. When the plugin is activated, Gravity Forms are not showing up. I tried to configure the plugin and remove the minify setting for the Gravity forms but it doesn't seem to work.

I need your advise regarding this. Thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Pierre, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for pointing out specific two plugins for conflicting. As you said, you have tried disabling minification for Gravity Form files, and it's still not working, can you try totally disabling minification and caching from Hummingbird and check again?

Is your site a live site? Thanks for granting Support Access, but are we allowed to make some tests with Hummingbird configuration? Can you please take a full backup of your site if it's ok to make changes on your site? In that case, you can always revert to current stage if anything goes wrong.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Pierre,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Do you still have issues with this? If yes, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look.

Hiranthi Thank you for the suggestion, could you please try the suggestion mentioned by Hiranthi, and check whether it makes any difference.

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Pierre,

Please help me with replicating issue with missing grafity forms on your site - I activate Hummingbird on site with open access, enabled minification and check page where grafity form was. And it is displaying fine:

Can you check that? Am I missing something here?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Pierre
    • Flash Drive

Hi there,

Seems activating and moving some files causes some functionalities, not to work. Upon cheking the site, the slider on the homepage was not appearing. I've deactivated the hummingbird minification.
    Please see screenshot; these also disappear when the minification is enable, https://goo.gl/T6yfFc

I"ve check some pages with gravity forms while hummingbird minification is enabled. Seems forms that is one pager appears but those forms that has steps or do have multiple pages, does not appear. Here is a link of the form whose not appearing while minification enabled.
    http://tidewatergolf.com/employment/

For now, Ive disabled the minification. You may check it and see what you can do. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.