Conflict with Hustle

When Hustle Pro is enabled, one of my subsites are going down with the message:

“The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions”

• Bill
    • Somewhere in Between

High Michelle,

I have the same problem. Tech Support is in my multi-site now trying to figure it out. They were not able to replicate it on their test site so there is a conflict going on somewhere. Also, the new Defender release also has a bug I found this morning.

Bill.. .. .

• Mhamdi Youssef
      • Flash Drive

Hello Bill

I hope you are doing well!

The Hustle issue I have already reported it to our SLS team as I mentioned before, also this issue is on your site and this thread is referred to you, So please keep an eye on this thread :slight_smile:

Also, would you please tell me more about the issue that you mentioned so I can report it to our developer as well.

Thank you for helping us, have a nice day!

Best regards,

Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Bill

I hope you are doing well today!

I have double checked your site again and seems that Hustle pro really is conflicting with your site and give an internal error 500. However, I forwarded this to our SLS (Second Line Support) so that they can dig further in the conflict and found a proper solution/fix for you :slight_smile:

Please Note: SLS/Devs deal with complex issue like this conflict, so they may take some time to replay to us with an update. Please be patience while our SLS sort things there :slight_smile:

I hope you have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Youssef

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Bill ,

There seems to be an issue with the user roles on that particular subsite that is giving you the message. Bear with me a little bit so I can explain.

Hustle is checking for the “administrator” role to add it’s capabilities into that role.

If you check the users list of the subsite that was giving you the issue you’ll see on the List view that you have Administrators. If you actually Edit those users though you will see that it says “No role for this site” on the Role selection.

I’m not really sure how the administrator role was lost ( i.e. it was made by you or by a plugin etc ) but that has to be looked at and fixed.

For the time being I’ve added an extra check in Hustle that we’re going to implement in a future release to avoid this issue as well so you will find it enabled at the moment on the website and it won’t give any issues. Please note that if you update the plugin these changes will be lost but if the roles are fully working again there shouldn’t be any issue in the future at all :slight_smile: .

Tell me if you need further help with this.

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.