I've been a happy user of WPMU DEV SEO Plugin until recently I installed the Pretty Link Pro plugin.
For some matter the pretty link pro's social bar just could not work properly on all my posts. I disabled plugin by plugin and drilled down to this plugin.
Then I went to the Settings page to test feature by feature and discovered that the Title & Meta Optimization seems to be the caused. When I disabled it, Pretty Links Pro worked well.
Now I really want to use both, and we could discuss about whose side should do the change. But I'm hoping to highlight to you guys so that something may hopefully be done to resolve this conflict.
Would love to hear your advice. Thanks. :slight_smile: