Conflict with Promotion Slider

Just noticed that upon activation of Wordpress Chat, Promotion Slider plugin stopped working, it froze.

After deactivating Wordpess Chat Promotion Slider started working again after loading the page.

Thought you may want to know.

Thanks,
Joe Moya

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Joe,

Ok. Thanks. Wil install under my development site with chat and see it things are broken. Other information we need is:

What other plugins are you running?

What theme are you running?

Which chat specifically are you loading on the page where the slider is showing? Assumed bottom corner chat since you probably would not have both a slider and chat. Also could be chat widget.

Can you provide a URL to your site where this can be observers? Many times depending on the theme and many other variables we are unable to reproduce the issue under our own servers.

Thanks.

• Joe
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Paul,

I have several plugins installed. But the Promotion Slider works just fine with WPMUDEV Wordpress Chat deactivated. Once activated, it hangs/freezes.

I did not fully go through all the WP Chat settings, I just activated the plugin and noticed the conflict. Therefore, no widget been used or setup at bottom of page or anything.

I use the 2012 theme with a child I customized.

Thanks,
    Joe

• Joe
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Paul,

In another post related to WP Chat confliting with Membership/Popup Registration Form, I noted that after deactivating and deactivating a couple of times, for some reason, the popup form started working ok again with the WP Chat activated.

The same seems to be with the Promotions Slider, which I had not noticed that it is working ok again. Strange.

Everything seems to be working just fine. Thanks, for your assistance, I let you know if something happens but as of now all seems OK.

Thanks,
    Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.