Conflict with Vat and Ideal Payment

Hi,
When using prices and shipping VAT included the Ideal Plugin doesn't work. You get an error that the total amount is incorrect.
After setting prices to VAT excluded it worked perfectly.

Would you take a look at that?

In the netherland we have to set our prices VAT included.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings zeepschuur,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue and unfortunately I do not deal with Ideal and have no way to personally test and confirm the issue though I do see the gateway is indeed marked as beta and I am sure the lead developer will be interested in knowing about this issue.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this payment gateway for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• zeepschuur
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I purcased a soap that costs € 2,99 and the shipping is € 3,96 the VAT is € 1,21, total ammount in cart is € 6,95. So that's right when you calculate it. All VAT included.

When I hit the payment button I am going to the Ideal screen that's say there is a technical error. The total ammount is wrong.

When I do the same thing and set the store to VAT excluded price it all works well and I can pay.

Maybe it has somethign to do with the shipping? You can't set that to VAT included.

I will attach screenshot for you. (it's Dutch and BTW stands for VAT)

If you want to test yourself: http://www.zeepschuur.nl There is only 1 product because I was testing the store first before adding all products.

Kind regards,
    Esther van der Wal

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.