Conflict with wpstorecart

I have bought and paid for wpsc Payments PRO to go along side of wpstoreCart... everything works fine including going to the authorize.net hosted payment form... until I activate your membership pro plugin.. then it will not go to authorize.net's payment page... I would love to use both together... is there a way that I can still use your membership pro?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cveres,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I am not sure how we are going get our hands on wpsc Payments PRO to check this anomaly out, I am certainly stuck on this one without being able to troubleshoot this, I have no idea where to begin.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cveres,

Thank you for your generous offer.

If you indeed send em the plugin I can do nothing more then install it and confirm your findings.

We need to get the lead developer involved to figure it out and the lead developer would need the copy to see what is happening first hand to see if he can possibly code around it or modify them so they work together.

Being an authorize.net gateway issue, I am going to also ping our lead developer @ColeS to this ticket to see if he may have an idea and tell you how to proceed.

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey cveres,

I don't know where to start with this without knowing more about the other plugin. Could you send an email to cole (at) incsub.com and I will help to try and figure this out as best as I can.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cveres,

Thank you for your additional feedback, it is appreciated and I understand your frustration.

What I do not understand is why you have not updated the plugin the moment the update came out if you were/are indeed having an issue with it?

Please update to version 3.2 and confirm if the issue still exists or not.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• cveres
    • New Recruit

I updated and the same issue exists.... as long as Membership pro doesn't have authorize.net activated everything works fine and my wpstorecart goes to authorize.net just fine... once I activate membership pro authorize.net, then it doesn't work anymore... and wpstorecart just goes to a blank screen instead of showing the authorize.net checkout page

Give me a really good discount on your membership for a month and I'll switch to your store cart and forget all about wpstorecart.... :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Sorry I was seen as unhelpful for checking in on your thread. My aim was quite the oppoiste.

If you're getting a blank page, is there anything in in your error logs?

Give me a really good discount on your membership for a month and I'll switch to your store cart and forget all about wpstorecart.... :slight_smile:

We don't deal account queries here, but if you contact billing perhaps they can help:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I'll also email Cole to check this thread out again. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• cveres
    • New Recruit

No I haven't... I guess it had more to do with which plugin I was using first... wpstorecart pro I had been using without error until Membership pro came along... guess that's limited thinking... you also had an easier reporting mechanism..

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cveres,

Thank you for the additional feedback, it is appreciated and explains a lot.

I guess it had more to do with which plugin I was using first... wpstorecart pro I had been using without error until Membership pro came along

This happens a lot, more common with themes then with plugins though. The person installs a theme and when things do not work with it due to lack of hook etc, they blame what comes next in which it is usually a plugin or two.

you also had an easier reporting mechanism

That is a fact that we make it easy to report or talk about issues, but the down side to that is when they are not about our products and members falsely believe we do not want to help them. I guess we are here with the answer to say Buddy Presses hundreds of issues but do not want to give the answer which is absolutely not true.

I guess we are still waiting for input from @Cole? Has he indeed contacted you off forum as suggested in: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/conflict-with-wpstorecart#post-259997

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I have tried every configuration under the sun and haven't been able to re-produce the error. Lets get a bit more specific about whats happening. Can you provide me a link to the site your testing? You can email it to cole@incsub.com if you want to keep that information private.

Were you able to successfully make it through the registration process?

• cveres
    • New Recruit

Everything appears fine... registration works... it's only at the point where I actually want to pay for the item under the wpstorecart... when I click authorize.net, it doesn't go to their screen... (wpstorecart uses authorize.net's hosted pages)... instead in my configuration at least, it just hangs and gives me a white screen... but... keep in mind.. the white screen I get is only when membership pro has authorize.net activated as a payment gateway... if I turn authorize.net off on membership pro... then the wpstorecart redirects properly to the authorize.net hosted page...

If in fact you can do that and don't see the same behavior then perhaps I need to dump my current configuration and reinstall the plugins from scratch...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.