confusion re: editing

Hi. I am unable to change the colour of my header icon. I get the colour up, but it wont save as that colour. Is there somewhere you can point me so I can learn this step by step. Im finding the builder a little confusing
thanks

• viobru

Hi, Nikki!

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

Are you referring to the social icons on the right side of your header? If so, I was able to replicate the issue in my testing site (I can set different colors on my theme, but when changing them for the social icons, the new color is not being saved), so I’m going to inform our developers about this so they can have a closer look at this.

Meanwhile, please follow this steps in order to change the colour of the icons:

1. Select the social icons and click on the setting icon on the top left.

2. Click on Edit Preset CSS.

3. Replace the # value with the colour you’d like to use.

Please let me know if this fixed the issue or to which icon are you referring if you are not referring to the social icons :slight_smile:

If you’d like to learn how to style your theme using Upfront, please take look at this course from our Academy (please note that the interface of Upfront may look different since this was recorded with a previous version of it, but it can help you to get an overall knowledge of how it works):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/academy/courses/introduction-to-upfront-4

Kind regards,

Violeta

• Ari

Hey Nikki ,

Hope you had a great day!

I made a fix for this issue, it works fine in my test site, To solve it please download the attached zip file, then follow the steps below:

1: Unzip the file, you will see two files. You have to replace 2 of our theme's file with the new ones.
    2: Please replace themes/upfront/build/main-1.9.4.js with the new main-1.9.4.js file.
    3: Also Please replace themes/upfront/elements/upfront-text/tpl/preset-style.html
    4: Now purge cache if you use any caching plugin

Note that, these are temporary fix, that's mean if you update the theme the fix will be lost. I have forwarded this fix to our plugin developers so they will have a review on it for future release.

Let me know is this fix works fine from your end.

Best Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.