Connecting Gravity Form with Pro Sites

I need help with automatically setting up Pro Sites billing for a new blog user using a Gravity Forms form.

I am creating a hosting service using Multisite, Gravity Forms, Blog Templates and Pro Sites. I want the user to:
- register a user account in WP through a Gravity Form
- choose a blog template / choose a Pro Site level
- pay for their service
- have the site generated automatically
- link to Stripe and PayPal
- have the Pro Site billing setup (through the Gravity Form)

I believe I've identified all the pieces except the last part, setting up the Pro Sites billing. Any help would be appreciated.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello thenyackfidler,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I think I'll need to communicate with our Pro Site developer to know is this possible to link Pro Sites billing with Gravity Forms or not. ? I've pinged him to know more insights on this. As soon as I hear from him, I will update you here.

Meantime if you have something else to share or include, please do so. :slight_smile:
    I am happy to help you. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Jason
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Stephen, the User Registration plugin from Gravity Forms will allow creation of a 'Free' site. It also ties into New Blogs Templates. You could then use the 'Upgrade' links inside the WP Dash to sign up for the paid levels on your Pro Sites page. That's the workflow I'm using now.

I'm also setting up upgrade Ads on the Free sites to encourage upgrading. It's similar to the way Edublogs handles their signups.

Edit: You'll need a Developer's License from Gravity Forms for the User Registration module.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.